Recent content by Bitey

  1. Bitey

    U:L:P WP Accs X730 Good_Wordpress

    Thank you so much
  2. Bitey

    Logs 798X Zenum.io Accounts

    Nice! Thank you - random tried five and all were valid logins.
  3. Bitey

    What Is The Trick Of The New Credits System?

    To anyone reading this....look, this isn't the other forums you go to. This is a community, not a smash and grab place. You don't have to bring some amazing find, just bring something that you think others will want. If you don't know how, there are great tools and tutorials and a question...
  4. Bitey

    Mega.nz Accs © Chucky Credits 725 Good Mega.nz + Log

    Thanks! I am glad you do not forget that some really enjoy the FTP/Cpanel/ETC data. I think I do more than the databases. It is fun to see how people do things and what they made their world out of.
  5. Bitey

    What Is The Trick Of The New Credits System?

    In case you are unable, by default or design, to find this easy to see FAQ: this is how it is
  6. Bitey

    Mail:Pass © Chucky VerificationsIO [PART 1] 15KK

    Verfications multi part hotdeal
  7. Bitey

    Accs [Dısneyplus] - X25 Dısneyplus Accounts [Freshly Checked] W/Capture

    Hey, thanks....this is a fun thing.
  8. Bitey

    Software Foxy Multi Module Checker

    Really? Every checker shows as virus? Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. Regardless, if it false positive, that is fine, but if so there should be a scan done and included with the file or the post if they want people to ignore it. Usually false positives only trigger some of the AVs due to the...
  9. Bitey

    Accs X162 Random Purevpn Accounts

    Most are trial accrs. I haven't checked all but the random picking of ones I did check were all trial and expired.
  10. Bitey

    WP Accs Cpanel © Chucky 500 Good Random Adpanel

    Thank you! You are really on it today....hahah I saw the list of all the new topics and it dehash everywhere. Making people happy and wanting to learn. Excellent. hahah and you put a banned word in your post so we can't quote you.
  11. Bitey

    Request Help Me To Find This Leak (High Credit Reward)

    ummmm you mean this one? https://leakbase.su/threads/database-leaked-actiknow-com-5m.5761/
  12. Bitey

    FTP © Chucky Credits X300 Good Ftp + Log

    Thanks! My favorite type of drop. You are the best. And credits required means I can actually take my time and not worry about some kid blowing them all up with ego based index page changes.
  13. Bitey

    Can This Be A Replacement For Breached?

    This forum was active and sustaining fine before Breached. And these guys were pretty much the largest and as always easily the best quality contributor there. So I am not sure if your question is phrased in a way that anyone really will answer it or look at it. Best thing is save up 300, get...
  14. Bitey

    Cloud How Can I Obtain The Leaked Iraq Databases?

    Did you try Offshore Leaks? Not that Chucky isn't amazing, and Leakbase isn't the best place on the internet, but still.....yours is specialized in it's request, so maybe they have some of it? Browse by country Iraq | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
Back