There is no section for sales and data purchases on the forum. We do not make "advertising" and do not sell data. Before creating new topics and posts, please read the possible errors and rules (In the "Help" section). For advertising the telegram of communities, for the bases of Russia, for an attempt to sell anything here: An account blocking will be issued.

# LEAKBASE in Top 5 DataLeak forums in 2024 #

# Private telegram channel, forum friend #
HashFinder/HashPars/Reg [Offline desktop toolkit for hash lookup, combo processing, and ULP tools.]

Recent content by shasu

  1. S

    Request Weak Database sharings.

    Hello ! I have scanned a database that seem to have some vulnerabilities (like git exposure), but I can't seem to find a way to exploit it. If someone feel like trying, I could share the stuff I already found, and we could split the work. I'll only share to 1 trustworthy person. PM for more...
  2. S

    Mail:Pass Mix 156.9Kk (5gb) mix mailpass by stradu #1 - #343

    Still got the error : This content does not exist The content you are looking for could not be found.
  3. S

    No Pass FREE.FR DATABASE LEAK 19M

    dead link.
145,261
Пользователей
33,694
Тем
218,601
Сообщений
33kkadu
Новый пользователь
Top