No Pass Chrisleong.com Database Free
Brothered
User
User
- Статус
-
ОффлайнBrothered has not provided any additional information.
- Сообщения
- 5
- Лайки
- 982
- #CR
- 12
2
год на сайте
- Thread starter
- #1
Hello Leakbase,
I will be sharing with you today, as a welcome, the database of a big influencer's website, he has 3 million followers wow!
On August 8th 2024, I gained access to chrisleong.comdatabase that resulted in the breach of over 29000 accounts, (facebook_login_id,name,email,phone_code,phone,nationality,dob,gender,billing_address,street_address1,street_address2,city,country,state, postalcode,shipping_address)
Orders and bookings were also exposed.
Total lines: 29314 (Users)
I will be sharing with you today, as a welcome, the database of a big influencer's website, he has 3 million followers wow!
On August 8th 2024, I gained access to chrisleong.comdatabase that resulted in the breach of over 29000 accounts, (facebook_login_id,name,email,phone_code,phone,nationality,dob,gender,billing_address,street_address1,street_address2,city,country,state, postalcode,shipping_address)
Orders and bookings were also exposed.
Total lines: 29314 (Users)
qsdiqshdiq
User
User
- Статус
-
Оффлайнqsdiqshdiq has not provided any additional information.
- Сообщения
- 95
- Лайки
- 61
- #CR
- 5
2
год на сайте
Thank you
majia01
User
User
- Статус
-
Оффлайнmajia01 has not provided any additional information.
- Сообщения
- 159
- Лайки
- 18
- #CR
- 0
4
год на сайте
Thank you
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 535
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 599
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 938
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 919
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 745
