Doc Opsec Tips About Forum Presence

System messages // Chucky:
18:08:2024 [Leakbase.su] На форуме нет раздела для продаж и покупок данных. Мы не делаем "Рекламу" и не продаём данные. Перед созданием новых тем и сообщений, ознакомьтесь с возможными ошибками и правилами (В разделе "Помощь") За рекламу телеграм сообществ, за базы России, за попытку продать тут что-либо: Будет выдана блокировка учетной записи.
01.01.2024 [Blog] # LEAKBASE in Top 5 DataLeak forums in 2024 #
09.10.2026 [Tools from Admins] Новый раздел с приватным софтом, Покупается так же в платных повышениях.
While this is a nice little reminder and a brief overview as to what capabilities are now both possible and deployed I think the title is misleading.

For those wondering if to spend 2cr know there are no OpSec tips whatsoever about any aspect of your online presence. As I have been looking for valid tips for a while now with little success, I will instead make one myself free for everyone. Give me a little time and I will leave a link here.

Regardless of this, the post content is worth a read if you got cr to spare, its clearly well meant.
 
Back